DV 2019 Green Card Lottery.
DV-2019 American Green Card Lottery program will open to accept entries in this year 2017. As usual the U.S State Department will issue 50,000 entry visas to those selected eligible winners. This draw is conducted as the American Governments' official program. Eligible people born in eligible countries that are sending less people to the USA within the last 5 years can participate in this popular draw online.
People who were born in these following countries were found ineligible to participate in the last held draw that is called as DV-2018 and it was held in the year 2016. They are Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland-born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland) and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Eligibility To Participate in the 2019 Green Card Draw.
- Person's birth should have happened in an eligible country.
- Age must be more than 18.
- Applicants must have pased High School Certificate successfully after studying 12 years in Junior and high school.
- If you don't have the required education level, you must have two years of work experience within the last five years in an occupation that requires two years of training to perform it. The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor's O*Net Online database to determine your work experience to see whether you qualify to issue with the entry permits.
New Photograph Rules will be applied to the DV-2019 Draw.
- The photographs should be taken within 6 months of the application date.
- It is against the rule to use the photos that were used in the DV-2017 or DV-2018 Green card Lottery program.
- If older photographs were used in the DV-2019 application forms, the entry will be rejected later.
How to participate in the draw.
- Wait for the announcement from the US State Department regarding the opening and closing of the Green card draw in this year.
- During the entry accepting period, visit the official Green Card Draw website.
- Download the E-DV entry. Fill it within the given 60 minute’s period and show the path of your newly taken digital photo file location and submit it.
- If everything is correct you will shown with the success page where you will see your confirmation number starting with 2019.
- A person can submit only one application form in this year's draw with his name as primary applicant.
- In the application form, married person must include her/his spouse and all their unmarried children who are under the age of 21,
- Results will be available in the year 2018 through the online results checking facility where participants can check their selection results as winner or not selected.
- KCC will not send personal selection results through postal mail or email.
Selected winners in the DV-2019 must apply for the immigrant visa using the online DS-260 electronic visa application form.
Winners will be called for the interview according to their case numbers from the month of October 2018.
Those selected winners in the USA can contact the USCIS office to change their current status to LPR status when their case numbers are current in any given month.
- Entry submission period: Not yet announced.
- Entry Submission Closing Date: Not yet announced.
- How much is the entry fee? It is free to apply for the DV-2019 Green Card Draw by yourself.
- Program will be closed officially on 30th September 2019.